Tuesday, November 29, 2011

WIP Critique and Demo Reel

Well, I'm back from thanksgiving break, and while I was glad I got to be home I wasn't able to get a whole lot done while I was there. Though I tried to get at least a start on animating my final project. So I decided to do my opening sequence. I had actually imagined a leaf falling during the pan and resting against the wall on top of the character to be the inciting incident to get him up and moving. I dont have the leaf yet, but I do have the pan down. I'm also not entirely happy with all of his animation. I like his stand up from the wall, but I had a hard time making his walk cycle not look well dopey. It'll just take more finagling to get it right.


Now as for my demo reel, this was my first time trying to cut one together. I tried to keep it around a minute in length, but it went a little over. I'm overall happy with the transition of pieces, and I had more work than I thought I did to put in it. Now I'm just going to await critique and see what others think should change or be cut.


Calendar:
So far I'm actually on schedule, but I knew I wasn't going to get a whole lot done over the break, therefore I planned for it. So well see if I can stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment